From technical point of view, yes. All content management systems (CMS) provide user friendly and easy to learn user interfaces to update or modify the website content.
After attending short training sessions you will have enough technical knowledge to update or modify almost every section of the website by yourself. In programming or technical cases you may also need our service or help.
- Blog section, you can add, edit or delete a post.
- Website images, videos and text content.
- Address and contact information.
- Website & Page titles.
- On screen pictures, icons, effects and animations.
- Codes and database structure.
- Search Engine optimization settings and codes.
- Website template settings, formats and structures.
- PHP and JAVA codes developed by us to integrate your website with other service providers
As a website design company in Toronto, we provide website design, implementation and optimization services for business and commercial clients. We also provide maintenance and support service for previously designed websites designed by WordPress, Joomla and other content management systems across greater Toronto area.