From technical point of view, yes, website maintenance can be done by the website owner. All content management systems (CMS) provide user friendly and easy to learn user interfaces to update or modify the website content.
After attending short training sessions you will have enough technical knowledge to update or modify almost every section of the website by yourself. In programming or technical cases you may also need our service or help.
- Blog section, you can add, edit or delete a post.
- Website images, videos and text content.
- Address and contact information.
- Website & Page titles.
- On screen pictures, icons, effects and animations.
- Codes and database structure.
- Search Engine optimization settings and codes.
- Website template settings, formats and structures.
- PHP and JAVA codes developed by us to integrate your website with other service providers
Generally yes, To make sure that you are not affecting the face of the website, you need to understand the HTML and HTML5 coding and also need a basic knowledge of CSS codes.
In most cases no, we do not charge our clients for small or minor website support or modifications including but not limited to content modification, images modifications of upgrade, contact information update and any other minor UI change.
In case of time consuming support or modifications, we will provide an accurate time and cost estimation and will discuss the case before we start the job.
- Always save your username and password in a safe place. Do not let your Internet Browser to save it automatically.
- Regularly download a backup of your website and save it on a safe storage device.
- If you are not sure about a change you applied then do NO click on “Save" button.
Few hours of training plus access credentials to the CMS Dashboard enable you to update or modify the content of your business website by your self or by the help of your staff.
Both Yes and No. That depends on the type of the data which needs to be recovered and initial settings of your website. In some cases the recovery is not possible.
At Zarban, we provide website design, website maintenance and website optimization services for business and industrial applications across Richmond Hill and York Region.
Our Richmond Hill Website Maintenance service can make you sure that no part of your website is forgotten or carrying old data.
This is a cost effective, high performance and time saving service which we offer to all of our clients. We provide maintenance and support service for previously designed websites designed by WordPress, Joomla and other content management systems such as DotNetNuke.